Short path evaporation car engine oil regeneration unit
Thin film evaporation and short path molecular evaporation
Thin film evaporation and molecular evaporation is current widely
used for used oil re-refining. Some used oil recycling plant
manufacturers use thin film for light fraction separation, and
molecular evaporation for base oil extraction, because molecular
evaporation is more suitable for evaporation of high viscosity
fluid. Our process separates light fraction through atmospheric
distillation and extract base lube oil with short path evaporator.
This is to reduce maintenance of equipment at light fraction
separation stage, since column type distillation for light oil
removal is more adaptable. There are many projects in the world
using molecular projects failed, their plants are chocked very
soon, or oil color is dark. Our process has avoided those problems
and enhanced the advantages of molecular process maintaining the
oil molecules and additives of oil under high vacuum and low
temperature. This process especially superior for high grade luxury
oil recycling with less impurities, and after regeneration, the
recycled oil is similar to new lube oil without replenishment of
additives. Generally this process is more expensive.
Advantages of short path molecular evaporation process
- High indexes of recycled oil, maintained the additives of oil.
- Advanced and popular process, good quality oil.
- Having superiority for high grade oil regeneration.
Advantages of hot wind vessel type vacuum distillation
- Without high columns it can be hidden in a proofed workshop.
- The most easy way to start oil project, easy maintenance, high
automatic, no need experienced operators.
- With innovative heating method, high vacuum, the oil quality is